Monday, November 28, 2011

'The Readers Speak' Guest Recommends 2 Coming Soon!

I'm sure all of you have read the previous post and took some of the guest recommendations under consideration.  I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of those who sent me such glowing recommends!


But now is the time for more.  Yes...more!  I invite all of you to send me your recommends for Christmas gift giving.  Aside from the fact that we need some ideas, we might also find a book just for ourselves.  And who deserves a gift more than YOU!


So, warm up your keyboards, pull out your dictionaries, and wander through your bookshelves.  Be sure to include the title, author, a brief synopsis, and (most important), why you love that particular book(s).  You are welcome to send it in the comment section, or send me a message via Facebook if you are a 'friend'.  Don't be afraid to send me a recommend; I want your words to come from the heart.  Christmas will soon be upon us, and, in my opinion, nothing is better than receiving a book.


Besides, underwear and socks are so 'last year'.

2 comments:

WritingGoddess said...

Well, there IS this fantastic local author named Tamra Orr who has written more than 300 nonfiction books for kids of all ages that I simply must recommend. No bias here. Huh uh. Not a bit. Sincerely, Tamra Orr :)

Jacki said...

Shameless self-promotion! lol